ORANGE COVID RESPONSE UPDATE
As an essential business we are not required to sight your My Vaccine Pass and your vaccination status does not affect entry. Our team fall under the mandatory vaccination order but to keep yourself, us and other customers safe, we have a few requests:
- Please use the QR code displayed in store to keep your digital diary.
- Please hand sanitise at the door with the sanitiser provided.
- Please wear your mask.
- Please only enter when there is up to 9 other customers in store and otherwise just wait a minute for someone to leave.
- Please remember to still socially distance 1m away from other people in store.
- Please don't enter if you are sick with fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Rather, call us from your car for assistance and then call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
We will be wearing our masks; the screens up on the counters; cleaning will increase again, as will hand washing and distancing.
Prescriptions can be dropped off in store or be faxed or emailed from your doctor. If you have the physical script, you can take a photo of it and email it to email@example.com. We can text you when your script is ready or deliver it if you live in the local area if you prefer not to wait for it.
CONTACT FREE AND DELIVERIES
If you are staying free of contact with others, we can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 835 7948. Our free, local home delivery service is continuing and just a phone call away. Online shopping is available at www.ahuriripharmacy.co.nz with delivery and click and collect options.
COVID-19 vaccinations have temporarily closed due to Christmas trading. Please follow us on social media for updates. We will be offering boosters and first vaccinations in January 2022.
AHURIRI BEAUTY THERAPY
The beauty room will be open with therapists wearing masks during appointments. As a separate entity to the pharmacy, we have different requirements for the beauty therapy. A pre-appointment form will be sent to check for symptoms and we are required to scan your My Vaccine Pass when you arrive. We are unable to offer treatments to unvaccinated people.