LEVEL 2 UPDATE
Under level 2, we have a few requests:
- Please hand sanitise at the door with the sanitiser provided.
- Please only enter when there is up to 4 other customers in store and otherwise just wait a minute for someone to leave.
- Please remember to still socially distance 2m away from other people in store.
- Please wear your mask.
- Please use the QR code displayed in store to keep your digital diary.
- Please don't enter if you are sick with fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Rather, call us from your car for assistance and then call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
We will be wearing our masks; the screens up on the counters; cleaning will increase again, as will hand washing and distancing.
Prescriptions can be dropped off in store or be faxed or emailed from your doctor. If you have the physical script, you can take a photo of it and email it to email@example.com. We can text you when your script is ready or deliver it if you live in the local area if you prefer not to wait for it.
CONTACT FREE AND DELIVERIES
If you are staying free of contact with others, we can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 835 7948. Our free, local home delivery service is continuing and just a phone call away. Online shopping is available at www.ahuriripharmacy.co.nz
COVID-19 vaccinations will continue on Mondays to Wednesdays with our amazing Pharmacist Vaccinators. Vaccinations are now open to all age groups older than 12 years. If your child is coming with you, please ensure that your booking is for both of you so we can allocate time and vaccines. If you can't find an appointment that suits you, please register for our waitlist and we will be in touch. Bookings and managing bookings are best done online.
AHURIRI BEAUTY THERAPY
The beauty room will be open with therapists wearing masks and gloves during appointments.