Andrea here again,
I like to bake, normally with tons of sugar, flour etc. So I was feeling in a bit of a dilemna on how I was still going to bake for my kids without adding those refined naughties!
I found this truly yummy recipe...
Whole Wheat Banana Muffins
- 2 ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil (I used coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix mashed bananas with yogurt, honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Fold the banana mixture into the flour mixture until blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until browned and cooked through.
Scrummy with a knob of butter whilst still warm:)