LEVEL 2 UPDATE (11th August 2020):
Since we've enjoyed level 1 now for a while, here's a refresher on what level 2 means at Ahuriri Pharmacy. We ask that you:
- Please hand sanitise at the door with the sanitiser provided.
- Please only enter when there is up to 4 other customers in store and otherwise just wait a minute for someone to leave.
- Please remember to still socially distance 2m away from other people in store.
- Please use the QR code displayed in store to keep your digital diary.
- Please don't enter if you are sick with fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Rather, call us from your car for assistance and then call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
We have re-installed our perspex screens on the counters and cleaning will increase again, as will hand washing and distancing.
Prescriptions can be dropped off in store or be faxed or emailed from your doctor. If you have the physical script, you can take a photo of it and email it to email@example.com. We can text you when your script is ready or deliver it if you live in the local area if you prefer not to wait for it.
AHURIRI BEAUTY THERAPY
The beauty room will be open with therapists wearing masks and gloves during appointments.
CONTACT FREE AND DELIVERIES
If you are staying free of contact with others, we can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 835 7948. Our free, local home delivery service is continuing and just a phone call away. Online shopping is available at www.ahuriripharmacy.co.nz
The Health Department media release from 11/8/20 can be read for more information.
If you are caring for an elderly person that will struggle using the online store, please note that you can place the order and have it sent to them via courier.
Thank you for your help in getting through this together x
LEVEL 1 AT AHURIRI PHARMACY
When we do move back to level 1, we will no longer need to limit the number of people in store or contract trace but please still make use of the QR code displayed to keep your digital diary.
There is still the recommendation to be tested for Coronavirus if you are sick with fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Please call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice. We can still offer contactless home delivery.
We have exhausted our supply of flu vaccinations now for 2020. Thank you to all the many people who have chosen us for their vaccination this year.